GLOBAL OPTIMIZATION PLATFORM
Existing in Graphical Interface and Textual versions.
Classical methods implemented: steepest descent, genetic algorithms, Newton…
Improvement of those methods by hybridization and parallelization.
Complete graphical tools (1D, 2D and 3D, response surfaces, histories, movies…).
Full control during optimisation process (points are saved, prevent functional errors…).
Interaction with industrial codes (C++/COMSOL…).
Validated on various industrial problems (finance, fluid dynamic, combustion…).
Download (Ver. 15.12.11):
License Key is now: GNU GPL3
You should accept the following license agreement:
Some reference articles:
If you use this software during a research work, you could use the following references about the validation and the description of the method:
1. Benjamin Ivorra, Bijan Mohammadi and Angel Manuel Ramos. “A Multi-Layer Line Search Method to Improve the Initialization of Optimization Algorithms”. Accepted. Elsevier (2015)
2. Benjamin Ivorra, Bijan Mohammadi and Angel Manuel Ramos del Olmo. “Optimization strategies in credit portfolio management”. Journal of Global Optimization. Vol. 43(2): 415- 427. Springer (2009)
3. Benjamin Ivorra, Angel Manuel Ramos del Olmo and Bijan Mohammadi. “A Semi-Deterministic Global Optimization Method. Application to a Control Problem of the Burger Equation, comparing with Other Methods”. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications. Vol. 135(3):549-561. Springer (2007)
4. Benjamin Ivorra, David E. Hertzog, Bijan Mohammadi, Juan G. Santiago. “Semi-deterministic and genetic algorithms for global optimization of microfluidic protein-folding devices “. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. Vol. 66(2): 319- 333. Wiley InterScience (2006)
5. Benjamin Ivorra, Bijan Mohammadi, Patrick Redont, Laurent Dumas, Olivier Durand. “Semi-Deterministic vs. Genetic Algorithms for Global Optimization of Multichannel Optical Filters”. International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering. Vol. 2(3): 170- 178. Inderscience publishers (2006)
6. Larvi Debiane, Benjamin Ivorra, Bijan Mohammadi, Frank Nicoud, Thierry Poinsot, Alexandre Ern, Hernst Pitsch. “A low-complexity global optimization algorithm for temperature and pollution control of a complex chemistry flame”. International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics.Vol. 20(2): 93-98. Taylor & Francis (2006)
7. Benjamin Ivorra, Bijan Mohammadi, Laurent Dumas,Olivier Durand. “Semi-Deterministic Recursive Optimization Methods for Multichannel Optical Filters”. Numerical Mathematics and Advanced applications. 957-964. Springer Science (2006)